They like it!
In the past week, eight people have taken the time to add their review to Kindle – How to Publish, Promote & Profit. You can read the entire text of their reviews, but here are a few highlights. Oh, BTW did I say how pleased I am that others see the value in this new book.
- At $3.99 this book is a steal and I predict will be the salvation of many new authors.
- I have purchased a few of these Kindle marketing books and nothing I have read approaches the breadth and depth of knowledge and insight that this book offered.
- A knack for being one of the first to market with helpful and insightful books that truly help the reader.
- This was surprisingly well-written and full of truly useful information. I will be going back to this book again as a reference!
- If you have written a book (not just Kindle) and are struggling to get sales, this is the book that will take your publishing program to the next level.
- Tom Heatherington’s new book is not only an eye opener to the possibilities of publishing on Kindle but, dare I say it, will become the go to resource for all prospective Kindle publishers.
- I was very impressed with this book. Not just the quality of the writing, but the depth of what was covered.
- I’m a budding author of ebooks and this has been tremendously helpful to me.
As authors, we all hope to sell a truckload of books, but aside from the royalty checks, everyone wants to see positive reviews and know that others are enthusiastic about our book. It isn’t just an ego thing, it is vindication that our effort is appreciated by people who spent their money hoping to learn something, or in the case of a fiction book, that they enjoyed the story.
If you have not yet downloaded Kindle – How to Publish, Promote & Profit, I invite you to read it and see if this is a book that belongs in your marketing library. Thank you.